心里话 忧音乐带出

2016年9月6日星期二

The bad things

"dear, my mom washed the clothes that you bought for me last year, she asked me why did you buy me this kind of shirt, it's confirmed made in China, is polystyrene ."
"aiya, I m so sorry about that."
"and I don't know how to answer."
"I understand, I m so sorry."
"I feel bad, even I told you just one , you still buying two shirt and one trouser for me. "
"I know, I m so sorry to made you feel bad."
"it cost you about $100 which its not cheap."
"I m so sorry, I promised I won't buy you this kind of shirt and trouser again"
"you will never buy me any kind of shirt and trousers again!"
"okay, understand.i won't buy for you again. "
"Haiz.."
"could you kindly please forgive me with that things I have done? And don't feel bad anymore?"
"what is past is past, but I can't stop feeling bad until I able to earn $100 easily. But, as I said, it's a past, so can I not forgiving you? Forgive you la:)"
"thank you boy"

force my mind into other's with ignore other's feeling is my strength , which it will cause me done all the stupid things.
And now, I realized that something-
•Don't force people or assume that people will like the way you like.
•Respect people as so people will respect you.
EVEN clothes and trouser looks suit on him but it's doesn't means he like it, it doesn't means it's comfortable to wear.
YOU are not the person who going to wear it after all, you are just a outsider who judge the outlook, but forget the quality of the clothes.
YOU can be nice looking, but do not mean that your out look can over taking your quality of heart and attitude.
THEY are the same concept. You don't need a nice outlook to show your inner heart. AS you can show your kindness, caring and lovely heart without wearing pretty clothes.
People will know you from your action.
Be hamble, be brave!
ACTION speak louder than WORDS.
Do what you supposed to, small action is not needed.
Should you have any question, please raise up your hand, un-glue your mouth, and ask, no people to scold you, or there may have people Like to nag, but as Long as you didnt it blindly, as long as you make the correct step, there is no way you feel ashame.
LIFE Is long as our study journey will never end, there will be new things to learn in every second, so just keep falling, you will never know the pain or how to stand if you never fall.
JIAYOU!!
AND I can do it!
Be hamble, be flexible in mind.
A new days started, let's go again !☀️

没有评论:

发表评论